How to fix HP Deskjet 2544 Printer Offline Error Fix?
Steps to HP Deskjet 2544 Mobile Printer Offline Error Fix
Are you getting HP Deskjet 2544 Printer Offline error while printing from your Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 computer.
Don’t worry we are here to help you out.
While using printers the most common issue we face is printer is offline. Though, there are many reasons one may come across this issue but most of the time this issue arises when printer and computer are not able to communicate with each other or there might be a networking issue as we have developed a habit of using wireless printers lately.
We are going to discuss all the steps that can be taken in order to rectify HP Deskjet 2544 Printer Offline Error.
Check Printer connection – make sure your printer is connected to your computer properly.
- Restart printer. Wait until printer is fully ready.
- Check your printer connection. Are you using HP Deskjet 2544 Printer via wireless, USB or ethernet cable? Check the connectivity and make sure the cables are securely attached for USB and ethernet cable. If you are using wireless connection, make sure you are connected to the right network, internet access and IP address. A wireless icon on your printer will lit-up if you are connected.
- Run Test Print. If problem not fixed proceed to the next step.
- Go to Printers and Devices from Control Panel.
- Select your printer. Right click to open drop down. Click on “See what’s printing”
- Click on “Set as default printer”.
- Below the “Set as default printer” you can see your printer status – offline or paused. If the printer is paused, simply click on “Resume printing”. You can also set your printer to print offline.
- Run Test Print.
After following the above steps, you should be able to resolve HP Deskjet 2544 printer Offline error but if problem persists there could be an issue with the HP Deskjet 2544 drivers or Windows version you are using.
You can try uninstalling your printer drivers from the computer and Re-install them from below mentioned link. If still your problem is unresolved that means you need advanced troubleshooting which can be done by HP Certified Technicians. Please contact Professional Certified technicians to resolve your issue.
In case you are not able to fix this HP Deskjet 2544 Printer offline issue then immediately call HP Printer Support for help