HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Printer Troubleshooting
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 printer failure is not good for you and your printer. To save from breakdowns, HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer troubleshooting manual is solely create to clear all the blunders in your printer.
If your printer is connected with device and your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer is not printing then this is called printer is offline.
HP Officejet 6968 Printer Offline for Windows
Printer offline status message on the computer, the printer does not print. The offline status signifies when your computer does not hook up to the printer.
- Use the HP printer and Scan doctor to fix several types of problems automatically that cause the printer to go offline in your Windows 8 and 10 operating systems.
- Move on to the next step if your computer has other Windows versions.
- Download and run the HP print and Scan doctor.
- Visit the product home page in the HP support page to download the diagnostic tool.
- Open the Print and Scan Doctor.
- Resolve the problem by reading and responding to the screens.
- Move to the next step if your printer continues to go offline.
- Click Devices and Printers in the search results
- After searching for the devices in your Windows
- Find the printer icon.
- Continue to the next step if a grey icon displays with a green checkbox.
- Otherwise, right click the icon.
- Select Set as Default Printer and continue to the next step.
- Select See what’s printing after right-clicking for the default printer.
- The print queue window opens.
- Click Printer. If a checkbox displays
- Next to Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline
- Click each piece to eliminate the checkbox.
Reset Your Printer
- Turn on the printer
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer and wall outlet.
- Restart the computer after a few seconds and plug the power card back.
- Reconnect the power cord and press the power button to switch on the printer.
- Printer error codes are just anonymous and that doesn’t need much care.
- Check whether the printer is connected to the computer or the network.
- Connect the cable to the printer and to the router.
Update the firmware to resolve the issue.
If you want to fix HP Office Jet Pro 6968 Printer Offline Error then follow the above steps.